Chicago Bears Schedule Analysis - NFL News & Odds
The NFC North is one of the most competitive divisions in the NFL and the Chicago Bears, for their part, have renewed the quarterback position with the incorporation of Nick Foles and hope that, with that, and their great defense, they can compete for the top or fight a postseason position. These are the most complicated games for Chicago in 2020. Let’s take a look at the Chicago Bears schedule for the 2020 season so you can place your bets against their NFL odds.
Chicago Bears Schedule Analysis
Week 5 Bears Bears vs Buccaneers
- Date: Thursday October 8 | 20:20 hrs
The Buccaneers are projected to be one of the teams to beat in 2020, and Chicago hopes Soldier Field will be the stronghold that helps contain quarterback Tom Brady and Tampa.
The Bucs’ weakest point in attack is running, so putting pressure on Brady and forcing them to play on the ground is the most viable option to succeed. On the other hand, the Tampa secondary is not the best, Nick Foles’ arm is quite polite and can create trouble in the back of the Buccaneers defense.
Week 8 Bears vs Saints
- Date: Sunday November 1 | 13:00 hrs
Like Tampa Bay, New Orleans has a goal for the season, and that is to be an NFL champion. The situation with the Saints is that they have no weak point in attack, if you give Drew Brees the time, the quarterback kills you, if you induce them to run, running backs Alvin Kamara and Latavius Murray drain your energy as well.
That is to say, containing them is extremely difficult, the Chicago game must be almost perfect to overcome a team that is clearly superior. The Bears’ offense is still unknown, that’s a problem.
Week 9 Titans vs Bears
- Date: Sunday November 8 | 16:05 hrs
The Titans are not an easy team. In 2019 they reached the conference final and have taken good steps to stay competitive. The Bears’ big job is to stop the monstrous running back Derrick Henry, who was the running yard champion the year before.
The tactic is to limit Henry to having quarterback Ryan Tannehill win the game. However, Tannehill proved he has the blood and talent to shine when needed and with a fairly acceptable receiving body, it will be a super dangerous game for the Bears.
Week 12 Packers vs Bears
- Date: Sunday November 29 | 20:20 hrs
The visit to Lambeau Field should always be circled in red for rivals in the NFC North, as it is probably the one they most want to snatch. The field generates a giant respect and the marshal who resides there as well. Aaron Rodgers knows that the best chance he has of being successful this season is to assert the locality.
The Bears must attack effectively, the Green Bay defense had sensible losses and there are ways to hit them, especially on the ground, and with runners like Tarik Cohen and David Montgomery, Chicago has everything to harm Green Bay.
Week 15 Vikings vs Bears
- Date: Sunday December 20 | 13:00 hrs
From the mythical field of the NFC North we pass to the field where the most complete team of it resides. Chicago by now will know if he fights or disappoints once again, but divisional rivalries are not games that drift, he always leaves with blood in his eye.
However, visiting Minnesota is difficult, the Vikings have a fairly complete team and it is an unfavorable match for Chicago. The power of the Bears ‘quarterbacks is enormous, but the Vikings’ offense is highly dynamic and that’s where Chicago’s task can be complicated.
2020 Record Predictions For The Chicago Bears
Despite his great defense, coach Matt Nagy has a huge challenge in innovating the offense and the year before he owed it. Also, the quarterbacks’ dilemma is something that never fits well with franchises. Chicago will be 7-9 this season.
The Chicago Bears are at +450 odds to win the NFC North.
Chicago Bears Calendar Regular Season 2020
- Week 1 | Sunday September 13 | 13:00 hrs | Lions vs Bears | Ford Field
- Week 2 | Sunday September 20 | 13:00 hrs | Bears vs Giants | Soldier Field
- Week 3 | Sunday 27 September | 13:00 hrs | Falcons vs Bears | Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Week 4 | Sunday October 4 | 13:00 hrs | Bears vs Colts | Soldier Field
- Week 5 | Thursday October 8 | 20:20 hrs | Bears vs Buccaneers | Soldier Field
- Week 6 | Sunday October 18 | 13:00 hrs | Panthers vs Bears | Bank of America Stadium
- Week 7 | Monday October 26 | 20:15 hrs | Rams vs Bears | Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- Week 8 | Sunday 1 November | 13:00 hrs | Bears vs Saints | Soldier Field
- Week 9 | Sunday November 8 | 16:05 hrs | Titans vs Bears | Nissan Stadium
- Week 10 | Monday November 16 | 20:15 hrs | Bears vs Vikings | Soldier Field
- Week 11 | Bye Week (Rest) |
- Week 12 | Sunday November 29 | 20:20 hrs | Packers vs Bears | Lambeau Field
- Week 13 | Sunday December 6 | 13:00 hrs | Bears vs Lions | Soldier Field
- Week 14 | Sunday December 13 | 13:00 hrs | Bears vs Texans | Soldier Field
- Week 15 | Sunday December 20 | 13:00 hrs | Vikings vs Bears | U.S. Bank Stadium
- Week 16 | Sunday December 27 | 13:00 hrs | Jaguars vs Bears | TIAA Bank Field
- Week 17 | Sunday January 3 | 13:00 hrs | Bears vs Packers | Soldier Field