New York Giants Schedule Odds & Analysis - NFL News & Odds
The New York Giants plan a 2020 where they bring their level of competition closer to the highest positions in the NFC East. However, despite their good additions and the projection of their offensive youth, the Giants still have a way to go. Let’s take a look at what the New York Giants calendar looks like for you to place your bets against their NFL odds.
New York Giants Schedule Analysis
Week 1 Giants vs Steelers
- Date & Time: Monday September 14 | 19:15 hrs
Second-year quarterback Daniel Jones will have a tough test when he faces the Steelers and their great defense. The Giants’ offensive line was very inconsistent and Daniel Jones had 18 fumbles, something the Pittsburgh defense can exploit greatly.
It will also play face the return of Ben Roethlisberger. The Steelers quarterback has a great arm and is a difficult player to rule out on the field, it will be quite a difficult test to start the season.
Week 3 Giants vs 49ers
- Date & Time: Sunday September 27 | 13:00
If we talk about how the defense of Pittsburgh can capitalize on the 18 loose balls that Daniel Jones had, then that of San Francisco can do the same, and also take advantage of the 12 interceptions that Jones threw.
What running back Saquon Barkley can do is the Giants’ best shot at causing a surprise in what may otherwise be a beating for the San Francisco team, which beats the Giants on all lines.
Week 8 Giants vs Buccaneers
- Date & Time: Monday November 2 | 20:15 hrs
Tampa Bay is one of the NFC contenders and within its initial plans a victory is budgeted by visiting the Giants. Under quarterback Tom Brady’s guidance, the Bucs will have an offensive to fear.
The Giants’ secondary was the fifth-worst NFL secondary in yards allowed and they only had 10 interceptions, so it will be a very long evening for them. On the other hand, the same can be said of Tampa, whose high school is not the best. However, the Giants’ strength is the running game with Barkley, and the Tampa Bay defense was the best in that way, the clash of styles is very unfavorable for the Giants.
Week 13 Seahawks vs Giants
- Date & Time: Sunday December 6 | 13:00 hrs
The visit to Seattle is a strong one. However, the Giants team can cause some danger, without becoming a favorite. Seattle allowed nearly 2,000 yards rushing, and with a runner as fast, strong, and elusive as Saquon Barkley, the danger can be constant.
The problem for the Giants is slowing down Wilson and especially holding back Seattle receivers. The Seahawks have a very full receiver body and at Russell Wilson a prolific clinical quarterback.
Week 16 in Baltimore
- Date & Time: Sunday December 27 | 13:00 hrs
The Ravens are strong contenders for the title and will give the Giants a strong beating if they arrive healthy. Here it is very simple, Baltimore is, and by far, the best team. Not only that, as Baltimore has no holes in its squad.
The Giants don’t have the staff to stop the Ravens’ rushing game – the best in the NFL – let alone compete. On the other hand, Barkley is his best option and stopping him is complex, but it won’t be enough.
2020 Record Predictions For The New York Giants
The Giants have reinforced their defense with great linebackers such as Blake Martinez and Kyler Fackrell which will boost the defense, and the offense has young and talented names that will gradually grow, but from there to believe that the Giants will enjoy a great season is a chimera, there are still a couple of years for that to happen.
That said, the schedule was not very friendly either, and they will end with a 4-12 mark.
New York Giants Calendar Regular Season 2020
- Week 1 | Monday September 14 | 19:15 hrs | Giants vs Steelers | MetLife Stadium
- Week 2 | Sunday September 20 | 13:00 hrs | Bears vs Giants | Soldier Field
- Week 3 | Sunday 27 September | 13:00 hrs | Giants vs 49ers | MetLife Stadium
- Week 4 | Sunday October 4 | 16:25 hrs | Rams vs Giants | Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- Week 5 | Sunday October 11 | 16:05 hrs | Cowboys vs Giants | AT&T Stadium
- Week 6 | Sunday October 18 | 13:00 hrs | Giants vs Redskins | MetLife Stadium
- Week 7 | Thursday October 22 | 20:20 hrs | Eagles vs Giants | Lincoln Financial Field
- Week 8 | Monday November 2 | 20:15 hrs | Giants vs Buccaneers | MetLife Stadium
- Week 9 | Sunday November 8 | 13:00 hrs | Redskins vs Giants | FedExField
- Week 10 | Sunday November 15 | 13:00 hrs | Giants vs Eagles | MetLife Stadium
- Week 11 | Bye Week (Rest) |
- Week 12 | Sunday November 29 | 13:00 hrs | Bengals vs Giants | Paul Brown Stadium
- Week 13 | Sunday December 6 | 13:00 hrs | Seahawks vs Giants | CenturyLink Field
- Week 14 | Sunday December 13 | 13:00 hrs | Giants vs Cardinals | MetLife Stadium
- Week 15 | Sunday December 20 | 13:00 hrs | Giants vs Browns | MetLife Stadium
- Week 16 | Sunday December 27 | 13:00 hrs | Ravens vs Giants | M&T Bank Stadium
- Week 17 | Sunday January 3 | 13:00 hrs | Giants vs Cowboys | MetLife Stadium